UBS Reiterates Buy Rating on Novartis (NOVN:SW) (NVS)
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
UBS analyst Laura Sutcliffe reiterated a Buy rating and CHF95.00 price target on Novartis (NOVN:SW) (NYSE: NVS).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Domino's Pizza Enterprises Ltd. (DMP:AU) (DPZUF) PT Lowered to AUD70.71 at Credit Suisse
- Valiant Holding (VATN:SW) PT Raised to CHF100 at Credit Suisse
- Auto Trader Group PLC (AUTO:LN) (ATDRY) PT Raised to GBP6.10 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!