UBS Reiterates Buy Rating on Go-Ahead Group Plc. (GOG:LN) (GHGUY)
- Stocks dip after weak U.S. confidence data; oil climbs
- Earnings Estimates are 'Likely Too Optimistic', Risk Not Fully Reflected - Goldman
- Apple's (AAPL) Runs into 5G Modem Development Issues, Will Continue to Use Qualcomm (QCOM) - Analyst
- Bank of America Clients are Selling This Rally
- Recession Could Push Apple Stock 27% Down Says Evercore ISI and Cuts Price Target
UBS analyst Ivar Billfalk-Kelly reiterated a Buy rating and GBP12.40 price target on Go-Ahead Group Plc. (GOG:LN) (OTC: GHGUY).
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Downgrades Go-Ahead Group Plc. (GOG:LN) (GHGUY) to Sector Perform
- Collins Foods Ltd. (CKF:AU) (CLLFF) PT Raised to AUD9.50 at Canaccord Genuity
- Air Canada (AC:CN) (ACDVF) PT Lowered to Cdn$25 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!