UBS Reiterates Buy Rating on Bellway Plc. (BWY:LN)
- Dollar holds near three-week high after U.S. data boost
- Oil holds above $75 as storm-hit U.S. supply returns slowly
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- Ford (F) F150 Lightning Reaches 150K Reservations
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
UBS analyst Anastasia Solonitsyna reiterated a Buy rating and GBP35.60 price target on Bellway Plc. (BWY:LN).
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades Galp Energia (GALP:SM) (GLPEY) to Underweight
- Wacker Chemie AG (WCH:GR) (WKCMF) PT Raised to EUR152 at JPMorgan
- Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BMW:GR) (BMWYY) PT Lowered to EUR88 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!