UBS Reiterates Buy Rating on Bellway Plc. (BWY:LN)
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
UBS analyst Anastasia Solonitsyna reiterated a Buy rating and GBP35.60 price target on Bellway Plc. (BWY:LN).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Entree Resources Ltd. (ETG:CN) (EGI) PT Raised to Cdn$1.10 at TD Securities
- Wartsila Oyj Abp (WRT1V:FH) (WRTBY) PT Raised to EUR10 at Goldman Sachs
- HSBC Upgrades Hengli Petrochemical Co Ltd (600346:CH) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!