UBS Reiterates Buy Rating on Bellway Plc. (BWY:LN)
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 fall as Amazon earnings disappoint
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
- Qualtrics International (XM) to Acquire Clarabridge
UBS analyst Anastasia Solonitsyna reiterated a Buy rating and GBP46.20 price target on Bellway Plc. (BWY:LN).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lloyds Banking Group Plc. (LLOY:LN) (LYG) PT Raised to GBP0.57 at Deutsche Bank
- St. James's Place plc (STJ:LN) (STJPF) PT Raised to GBP17.70 at Deutsche Bank
- DSV A/S (DSV:DC) (DSDVY) PT Raised to DKK1,650 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!