TD Securities Reiterates Buy Rating on TELUS Corp. (T:CN) (TU)
- World shares ride earnings to fresh high, dollar steady
- Oil prices edge higher as Delta variant spread caps gains
- Dollar trades near recent lows; kiwi climbs
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/03: (CERS) (NVTA) (ATVI) Higher; (ZY) (LPSN) (OSUR) Lower (more...)
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
TD Securities analyst Vince Valentini reiterated a Buy rating and Cdn$28.00 price target on TELUS Corp. (T:CN) (NYSE: TU).
You May Also Be Interested In
- TELUS Corp. (T:CN) (TU) PT Raised to Cdn$30 at CIBC
- Technogym SpA (TGYM:IM) (TCCHF) PT Raised to EUR11.30 at Citi
- Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA (FME:GR) (FMS) PT Raised to EUR71 at Societe Generale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!