TD Securities Reiterates Buy Rating on TELUS Corp. (T:CN) (TU)
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
TD Securities analyst Vince Valentini reiterated a Buy rating and Cdn$28.00 price target on TELUS Corp. (T:CN) (NYSE: TU).
You May Also Be Interested In
- NorthWest Healthcare Properties REIT (NWH-U:CN) (NWHUF) PT Raised to Cdn$14.50 at BMO Capital
- Ariake Japan Co Ltd (2815:JP) PT Lowered to JPY8,000 at Goldman Sachs
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Ajinomoto (2802:JP) (AJINY) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!