TD Securities Reiterates Buy Rating on TELUS Corp. (T:CN) (TU)
- Wall Street ends sharply lower in broad sell-off
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Has Strong Start with Positive Mix Skew - JP Morgan
- Lennar (LEN) Falls as Reported Q3 Revenue Beats, EPS Slightly Missed Estimates
- Royal Dutch Shell to Sell its Permian Business to ConocoPhillips (COP) for $9.5 Billion Cash
TD Securities analyst Vince Valentini reiterated a Buy rating and Cdn$28.00 price target on TELUS Corp. (T:CN) (NYSE: TU).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Assa Abloy AB (ASSAB:SS) (ASAZY) PT Raised to SEK260 at Deutsche Bank
- Metro AG (B4B:GR) (MTTWF) PT Raised to EUR10.50 at Barclays
- AP Moller Maersk (MAERSKB:DC) (AMKBY) PT Raised to DKK21,250 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!