TD Securities Reiterates Buy Rating on First Quantum Minerals (FM:CN) (FQVLF)
- Stocks shrug off hawkish Fed, Evergrande soars in China
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Oil prices rise on tight supply, renewed risk appetite
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
- Facebook (FB) CTO Mike Schroepfer to Step Down
TD Securities analyst Greg Barnes reiterated a Buy rating and Cdn$16.50 price target on First Quantum Minerals (FM:CN) (OTC: FQVLF).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kering SA (KER:FP) (PPRUY) PT Raised to EUR945 at Goldman Sachs
- Tourmaline Oil Corp. (TOU:CN) (TRMLF) PT Raised to Cdn$50 at BMO Capital
- Brunello Cucinelli SpA (BC:IM) (BCUCY) PT Raised to EUR34.30 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!