TD Securities Reiterates Buy Rating on Capital Power Corp. (CPX:CN) (CPXWF)
- Bulls back in charge as Omicron worries wane
- Apple (AAPL) Gets a New Street High Price Target, Morgan Stanley Says iPhone Supply and App Store Could Fuel December Quarter Beat
- 'No Rival to Get Even Close' - Tesla (TSLA) Shares Soar as UBS Raises Price Target by Nearly 40%
- Intel (INTC) Shares Surge on Plans to Take Mobileye Public, Morgan Stanley Says Move a Significant Positive
- Digital World Acquisition Corp. (DWAC) Stock Jumps As U.S. Congressman Nunes Leaves to Head Trump Media
TD Securities analyst John Mould reiterated a Buy rating and Cdn$49.00 price target on Capital Power Corp. (CPX:CN) (OTC: CPXWF).
You May Also Be Interested In
- National Bank Financial Reiterates Outperform Rating on Capital Power Corp. (CPX:CN) (CPXWF)
- China Resources Land Limited (1109:HK) (CRBJF) PT Raised to HK$47.46 at Morgan Stanley
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades KWG Group Holdings Limited (1813:HK) (KWGPF) to Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!