Stifel Starts Hexo Corp. (HEXO:CN) (HEXO) at Sell
- Wall Street ends rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Stifel analyst W. Andrew Carter initiates coverage on Hexo Corp. (HEXO:CN) (NYSE: HEXO) with a Sell rating and a price target of Cdn$1.15.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Starts Rockley Photonics Holdings Ltd (RKLY) at Buy, Sees 56% Upside
- Trustpilot Group PLC (TRST:LN) PT Raised to GBP4.40 at Berenberg
- Deutsche Bank Starts Vitesco Technologies Group (VTSC:GR) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!