Stifel Reiterates Buy Rating on First Quantum Minerals (FM:CN) (FQVLF)
- Wall Street ends sharply lower in broad sell-off
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Has Strong Start with Positive Mix Skew - JP Morgan
- Lennar (LEN) Falls as Reported Q3 Revenue Beats, EPS Slightly Missed Estimates
- Royal Dutch Shell to Sell its Permian Business to ConocoPhillips (COP) for $9.5 Billion Cash
Stifel analyst Ian Parkinson reiterated a Buy rating and Cdn$22.00 price target on First Quantum Minerals (FM:CN) (OTC: FQVLF).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Upgrades Computacenter Plc. (CCC:LN) to Buy
- Berenberg Upgrades Belimo Holding AG (BEAN:SW) (BLHWF) to Buy
- Haulotte Group SA (PIG:FP) PT Raised to EUR7.90 at Societe Generale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!