Stifel Canada Upgrades Surge Energy (SGY:CN) (ZPTAF) to Buy, Following Strategic Business Update
- Boeing, travel stocks pull Wall Street lower as virus cases rise
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Stifel Canada analyst Robert Fitzmartyn upgraded Surge Energy (SGY:CN) (OTC: ZPTAF) from Hold to Buy with a price target of Cdn$0.75 (from Cdn$0.45).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades People's Insurance Co Group of China Ltd (1339:HK) (PINXY) to Buy
- Stifel Canada Upgrades Hut 8 Mining Corp. (HUT:CN) (HUTMF) to Speculative Buy
- FinecoBank (FBK:IM) PT Raised to EUR16 at Berenberg