Stifel Canada Reiterates Buy Rating on Topaz Energy (TPZ:CN) (TPZEF)
- World stocks on course for sixth month of gains, dollar near 1-mth low
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c, U.S. MAUs Fall 7%, Offers Guidance
- Qualtrics International (XM) to Acquire Clarabridge
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/29: (ERYP) (TEAM) (MSON) Higher; (PINS) (ZYXI) (AMZN) Lower (more...)
Stifel Canada analyst Robert Fitzmartyn reiterated a Buy rating and Cdn$18.50 price target on Topaz Energy (TPZ:CN) (OTC: TPZEF).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lundin Mining Corp. (LUN:CN) (LUNMF) PT Lowered to Cdn$13.50 at RBC Capital
- PUMA SE (PUM:GR) (PUMSY) PT Raised to EUR114 at RBC Capital
- Canadian Utilities (CU:CN) (CDUAF) PT Raised to Cdn$38 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!