Societe Generale Starts Unicaja (UNI:SM) at Buy
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Societe Generale analyst Carlos Cobo initiates coverage on Unicaja (UNI:SM) with a Buy rating and a price target of EUR0.95.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Starts Tinybuild Inc (TBLD:LN) at Buy
- UPDATE: B.Riley Reinstates Workhorse Group (WKHS) at Buy, 'Can Deliver Without the Post Office'
- UPDATE: B.Riley Reinstates FuelCell Energy (FCEL) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!