Societe Generale Reiterates Sell Rating on Vodafone Group PLC (VOD:LN) (VOD)
- S&P 500 falls from record high as job growth slows
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- U.S. services sector index races to record high in July -ISM survey
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
Societe Generale analyst Ottavio Adorsio reiterated a Sell rating and GBP1.20 price target on Vodafone Group PLC (VOD:LN) (NASDAQ: VOD).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Berenberg Reiterates Buy Rating on Vodafone Group PLC (VOD:LN) (VOD)
- Nien Made Enterprise Co Ltd (8464:TT) PT Raised to NT$545 at Morgan Stanley
- Neighbourly Pharmacy Inc (NBLY:CN) PT Raised to Cdn$34 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!