Societe Generale Reiterates Sell Rating on Vodafone (VOD:LN) (VOD)
- S&P 500, Dow subdued on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil slumps 4% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Societe Generale analyst Ottavio Adorsio reiterated a Sell rating and GBP1.30 price target on Vodafone (VOD:LN) (NASDAQ: VOD).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vodafone Group PLC (VOD:LN) (VOD) PT Raised to GBP1.85 at Morgan Stanley
- Exane BNP Paribas Downgrades Tecnicas Reunidas SA (TRE:SM ) to Neutral
- Legrand SA (LR:FP) (LGRVF) PT Raised to EUR103 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!