Societe Generale Reiterates Sell Rating on Software AG (SOW:GR) (SWDAF)
- Tech-heavy Nasdaq ignores hawkish Fed news to advance
- Dollar extends gains on Fed boost
- Ford (F) Gains as it Expects Adjusted Q2 Profit Ahead of Expectations
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil tumbles 3% from multi-year highs on stronger dollar
Societe Generale analyst Derric Marcon reiterated a Sell rating and EUR32.00 price target on Software AG (SOW:GR) (OTC: SWDAF).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Orion Corp (271560:KS) PT Lowered to KRW120,000 at Nomura/Instinet
- Konica Minolta (4902:JP) (KNCAY) PT Raised to JPY895 at Macquarie
- Major Drilling Group (MDI:CN) (MJDLF) PT Lowered to Cdn$12.50 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!