Societe Generale Reiterates Buy Rating on Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy SA (SGRE:SM) (GCTAF)
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
- Core-Mark (CORE) Receives Takeover Approach from Performance Food Group (PFGC) - Source
Societe Generale analyst Rajesh Singla reiterated a Buy rating and EUR35.00 price target on Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy SA (SGRE:SM) (OTC: GCTAF).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pollard Banknote (PBL:CN) PT Raised to Cdn$60 at Canaccord Genuity
- Dr Lal PathLabs Ltd (DLPL:IN) PT Raised to INR3,350 at UBS
- Shawcor Ltd. (SCL:CN) (CAWLF) PT Lowered to Cdn$7 at BMO Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!