Societe Generale Reiterates Buy Rating on Repsol SA (REP:SM) (REPYY)
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Societe Generale analyst Irene Himona reiterated a Buy rating and EUR13.00 price target on Repsol SA (REP:SM) (OTC: REPYY).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lancashire Holdings Ltd (LRE:LN) (LCSHF) PT Lowered to GBP7.87 at Barclays
- Yara International ASA (YAR:NO) (YARIY) PT Raised to NOK400 at Credit Suisse
- Hermes International (RMS:FP) (HESAY) PT Raised to EUR1,355 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!