Societe Generale Reiterates Buy Rating on Novartis (NOVN:SW) (NVS)
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Societe Generale analyst Florent Cespedes reiterated a Buy rating and CHF107.00 price target on Novartis (NOVN:SW) (NYSE: NVS).
You May Also Be Interested In
- NorthWest Healthcare Properties REIT (NWH-U:CN) (NWHUF) PT Raised to Cdn$14.50 at BMO Capital
- ICICI Securities Downgrades Natco Pharma Ltd (NTCPH:IN) to Hold (3)
- Japan Airlines Co., Ltd (9201:JP) (JAPSY) PT Raised to JPY3,000 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!