Societe Generale Reiterates Buy Rating on Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) (RBSPF)
- European shares climb higher; oil hit by China demand concerns
- Square (SQ) to Acquire Afterpay for $29B in All Stock Deal
- Oil prices hit by concern over Chinese economy and higher supply
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
Societe Generale analyst James Invine reiterated a Buy rating and GBP2.15 price target on Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) (OTC: RBSPF).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) (RBSPF) PT Raised to GBP2.25 at Societe Generale
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Japan Airport Terminal Co., Ltd (9706:JP) (JTTRY) to Overweight
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Calbee (2229:JP) (CLBEY) to Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!