Societe Generale Reiterates Buy Rating on Bouygues SA (EN:FP) (BOUYF)
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Societe Generale analyst Stephane Schlatter reiterated a Buy rating and EUR41.00 price target on Bouygues SA (EN:FP) (OTC: BOUYF).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Terumo Corp. (4543:JP) (TRUMY) PT Raised to JPY5,200 at Nomura/Instinet
- Hong Kong Exchanges (388:HK) (HKXCY) PT Lowered to HK$570 at Citi
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Chunghwa Precision Test Tech (6510:TT) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!