Societe Generale Reiterates Buy Rating on Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (SAN)
- Wall Street closes mixed, S&P 500 ends off record high
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- Exclusive-U.S. developing plan to require foreign visitors to be vaccinated -official
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
Societe Generale analyst Carlos Cobo Catena reiterated a Buy rating and EUR2.80 price target on Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (NYSE: SAN).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) (NWG) to Buy
- Ramelius Resources (RMS:AU) (RMLRF) PT Lowered to AUD1.95 at Canaccord Genuity
- Neighbourly Pharmacy Inc (NBLY:CN) PT Raised to Cdn$34 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!