Societe Generale Reiterates Buy Rating on BAE Systems (BA:LN) (BAESY)
- Wall Street closes mixed, S&P 500 ends off record high
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- Exclusive-U.S. developing plan to require foreign visitors to be vaccinated -official
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
Societe Generale analyst Zafar Khan reiterated a Buy rating and GBP5.86 price target on BAE Systems (BA:LN) (OTC: BAESY).
You May Also Be Interested In
- BAE Systems Plc (BA:LN) (BAESY) PT Raised to GBP5.75 at UBS
- Cargojet Inc. (CJT:CN) (CGGJF) PT Raised to Cdn$235 at TD Securities
- King Yuan Electronics Co Ltd (2449:TT) PT Raised to NT$52 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!