Scotiabank Reiterates Sector Underperform Rating on Fresnillo Plc. (FRES:LN) (FNLPF)
- Stocks hit by China clampdown ahead of earnings-packed week
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Short Squeeze Sees Bitcoin (BTC) Price Hit a 5-Week High, Analysts Expect More Short-Term Bullishness
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
- Dollar eases as focus turns to Fed, cryptocurrencies jump
Scotiabank analyst Alfanso Salazar reiterated a Sector Underperform rating and GBP11.00 price target on Fresnillo Plc. (FRES:LN) (OTC: FNLPF).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Informa Plc (INF:LN) (IFJPY) PT Raised to GBP5.01 at JPMorgan
- Schindler Holding AG (SCHP:SW) (SHLAF) PT Raised to CHF240 at Barclays
- Auto Trader Group PLC (AUTO:LN) (ATDRY) PT Raised to GBP6.04 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!