Scotiabank Reiterates Sector Outperform Rating on TELUS Corp. (T:CN) (TU)
- Stocks shrug off hawkish Fed, Evergrande soars in China
- Evergrande Real Estate Group Limited (EGRNF) China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Oil prices rise on tight supply, renewed risk appetite
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
- Facebook (FB) CTO Mike Schroepfer to Step Down
Scotiabank analyst Jeff Fan reiterated a Sector Outperform rating and Cdn$24.50 price target on TELUS Corp. (T:CN) (NYSE: TU).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Infineon Technologies AG (IFX:GR) (IFNNY) PT Raised to EUR45 at UBS
- Aedas Homes (AEDAS:SM) PT Raised to EUR32.80 at Goldman Sachs
- PSP Swiss Property (PSPN:SW) PT Raised to CHF132 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!