Scotiabank Reiterates Sector Outperform Rating on TELUS Corp. (T:CN) (TU)
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
Scotiabank analyst Jeff Fan reiterated a Sector Outperform rating and Cdn$24.50 price target on TELUS Corp. (T:CN) (NYSE: TU).
You May Also Be Interested In
- TELUS Corp. (T:CN) (TU) PT Raised to Cdn$30 at CIBC
- TP ICAP PLC (TCAP:LN) (TULLF) PT Lowered to GBP2.85 at JPMorgan
- Electricite de France SA (EDF:FP) (ECIFY) PT Lowered to EUR14 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!