Scotiabank Reiterates Sector Outperform Rating on First Quantum Minerals (FM:CN) (FQVLF)
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
Scotiabank analyst Orest Wowkodaw reiterated a Sector Outperform rating and Cdn$17.00 price target on First Quantum Minerals (FM:CN) (OTC: FQVLF).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Axis Bank Ltd. (AXSB:IN) PT Raised to INR880 at Credit Suisse
- Getlink (GET:FP) (GRPTF) PT Raised to EUR16.10 at Goldman Sachs
- Wartsila Oyj Abp (WRT1V:FH) (WRTBY) PT Raised to EUR10 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!