Redburn Upgrades CaixaBank SA (CABK:SM) (CAIXY) to Neutral
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Redburn analyst Gonzalo Lopez upgraded CaixaBank SA (CABK:SM) (OTC: CAIXY) from Sell to Neutral with a price target of EUR0.00.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Man Wah Holdings Limited (1999:HK) (MAWHF) PT Lowered to HK$16 at Goldman Sachs
- New Street Research Reiterates Buy Rating on Bharti Airtel Ltd (BHARTI:IN)
- Morgan Stanley Resumes SLC Agricola SA (SLCE3:BZ) (SLCJY) at Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!