Raymond James Reiterates Outperform Rating on Boralex Inc. (BLX:CN) (BRLXF)
- Stocks down for third day, yields jump as markets prep for rate hikes
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Brent tops $80 a barrel on tighter supplies
- Piper Sandler Raises Estimates on Tesla (TSLA) Ahead of 'Best-Ever Quarter' in Q3
- Buy-the-dip Mentality Continues to Dominate, Last Week's $5.9 Billion Stock Inflows Were Fourth Largest Since 2008 - BofA
Raymond James analyst David Quezada reiterated an Outperform rating and Cdn$60.00 price target on Boralex Inc. (BLX:CN) (OTC: BRLXF).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Limeade Inc (LME:AU) PT Lowered to AUD1.12 at Macquarie
- Credit Suisse Reiterates Outperform Rating on Baidu.com Inc (9888:HK) (BIDU)
- Macquarie Upgrades Insurance Australia Group Ltd. (IAG:AU) (IAUGD) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!