RBC Capital Starts Supermarket Income Reit PLC (SUPR:LN) at Outperform
- World stocks edge back, bond yields, COVID-19 cases rise
- Canadian National (CNI) Plans to Make $30B Topping Bid for Kansas City Southern (KSU) - DJ
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
RBC Capital analyst Julian Livingston-Booth initiates coverage on Supermarket Income Reit PLC (SUPR:LN) with a Outperform rating and a price target of GBP1.30.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Cantor Fitzgerald Starts Oak Street Health (OSH) at Overweight
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Starts Lordstown Motors (RIDE) at Neutral
- Deutsche Bank Starts Recordati (REC:IM) (RCDTF) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!