RBC Capital Starts Goodfood Market (FOOD:CN) (GDDFF) at Sector Perform
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
RBC Capital analyst Paul Treiber initiates coverage on Goodfood Market (FOOD:CN) (OTC: GDDFF) with a Sector Perform rating and a price target of Cdn$9.00.
You May Also Be Interested In
- National Bank Financial Resumes Granite Real Estate Investment Trust (GRT-U:CN) (GRP) at Outperform
- Informa Plc (INF:LN) (IFJPY) PT Lowered to GBP4.94 at JPMorgan
- Altium Ltd. (ALU:AU) (ALMFF) PT Raised to AUD42 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!