RBC Capital Starts Fresnillo Plc. (FRES:LN) (FNLPF) at Sector Perform
- Wall St rises as jobless claims fall; Cigna weighs on healthcare stocks
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
RBC Capital analyst Tyler Broda initiates coverage on Fresnillo Plc. (FRES:LN) (OTC: FNLPF) with a Sector Perform rating and a price target of GBP13.00.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fresnillo Plc. (FRES:LN) (FNLPF) PT Lowered to GBP9.50 at JPMorgan
- UPDATE: Benchmark Assumes Qorvo Inc (QRVO) at Buy
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts GXO Logistics Inc. (GXO) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!