RBC Capital Reiterates Sector Perform Rating on Marston's (MARS:LN) (MARZF)
- Wall Street dips as Fed meet gets underway
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- U.S. retail sales fall as spending shifts back to services; producer prices rise
- Amazon (AMZN) Reiterated as Top Pick, Set to Pass Walmart (WMT) Overall in 2022 - JPMorgan
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Gains After Setting $2 Billion 2025 Sales Target, Analysts Positive
RBC Capital analyst Julian Easthope reiterated a Sector Perform rating and GBP40.00 price target on Marston's (MARS:LN) (OTC: MARZF).
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades Innolux Corp. (3481:TT) to Underweight
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Guangzhou R&F Properties Co., Ltd (2777:HK) (GZUHF) to Underperform
- Iress Ltd. (IRE:AU) PT Raised to AUD13.80 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!