RBC Capital Reiterates Sector Perform Rating on Fresnillo Plc. (FRES:LN) (FNLPF)
- Stocks hit by China clampdown ahead of earnings-packed week
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
- Dollar edges lower with Fed in focus, cryptocurrencies jump
RBC Capital analyst Tyler Broda reiterated a Sector Perform rating and GBP11.00 price target on Fresnillo Plc. (FRES:LN) (OTC: FNLPF).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wartsila Oyj Abp (WRT1V:FH) (WRTBY) PT Raised to EUR10 at Goldman Sachs
- Yageo Corp. (2327:TT) PT Raised to NT$900 at Goldman Sachs
- Poly Property Services Co Ltd (6049:HK) PT Lowered to HK$60.20 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!