RBC Capital Reiterates Sector Perform Rating on Fresnillo Plc. (FRES:LN) (FNLPF)
- Wall Street closes mixed, S&P 500 ends off record high
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- Exclusive-U.S. developing plan to require foreign visitors to be vaccinated -official
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
RBC Capital analyst James Bell reiterated a Sector Perform rating and GBP6.50 price target on Fresnillo Plc. (FRES:LN) (OTC: FNLPF).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fresnillo Plc. (FRES:LN) (FNLPF) PT Raised to GBP10.25 at RBC Capital
- ResMed (RMD:AU) (RMD) PT Raised to AUD33.78 at Morgan Stanley
- Halma Plc. (HLMA:LN) (HLMAF) PT Raised to GBP p 2,900 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!