RBC Capital Reiterates Sector Perform Rating on Fresnillo Plc. (FRES:LN) (FNLPF)
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Prices at $38, Low End of Range
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
RBC Capital analyst James Bell reiterated a Sector Perform rating and GBP6.60 price target on Fresnillo Plc. (FRES:LN) (OTC: FNLPF).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays Plc (BARC:LN) (BCS) PT Raised to GBP p 280 at Goldman Sachs, Following Earnings
- Macquarie Starts Nippon Building Fund Incorporation (8951:JP) (NBFJF) at Neutral
- Macquarie Starts Nippon Prologis REIT Inc. (3283:JP) (NPONF) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!