RBC Capital Reiterates Outperform Rating on Suncor Energy (SU:CN) (SU)
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
RBC Capital analyst Greg Pardy reiterated an Outperform rating and Cdn$36.00 price target on Suncor Energy (SU:CN) (NYSE: SU).
You May Also Be Interested In
- SSAB AB (SSABB:SS) (SSAAY) PT Raised to SEK48 at Credit Suisse
- Vivendi SA (VIV:FP) (VIVHY) PT Raised to EUR13.70 at Credit Suisse
- RELX Plc. (REL:LN) (RELX) PT Raised to GBP25.40 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!