RBC Capital Reiterates Outperform Rating on Martinrea International (MRE:CN) (MRETF)
- S&P 500, Dow subdued on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil slumps 4% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
RBC Capital analyst Steve Arthur reiterated an Outperform rating and Cdn$15.00 price target on Martinrea International (MRE:CN) (OTC: MRETF).
You May Also Be Interested In
- BNP Paribas SA (BNP:FP) (BNPQY) PT Raised to EUR69 at Morgan Stanley
- Rightmove Plc. (RMV:LN) (RTMVY) PT Raised to GBP5.75 at Barclays
- CLSA Downgrades ResMed (RMD:AU) (RMD) to Sell (5)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!