RBC Capital Reiterates Outperform Rating on First Quantum Minerals (FM:CN) (FQVLF)
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Prices at $38, Low End of Range
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
RBC Capital analyst Sam Crittenden reiterated an Outperform rating and Cdn$16.00 price target on First Quantum Minerals (FM:CN) (OTC: FQVLF).
You May Also Be Interested In
- OMV AG (OMV:AV) (OMVKY) PT Raised to EUR50.30 at Deutsche Bank
- Safran SA (SAF:FP) (SAFRY) PT Raised to EUR129 at Barclays
- Television Francaise 1 (TFI:FP) (TVFCF) PT Raised to EUR10.15 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!