RBC Capital Reiterates Outperform Rating on First Quantum Minerals (FM:CN) (FQVLF)
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
RBC Capital analyst Sam Crittenden reiterated an Outperform rating and Cdn$0.00 price target on First Quantum Minerals (FM:CN) (OTC: FQVLF).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Norma Group SE (NOEJ:GR) PT Lowered to EUR54 at Berenberg
- Innergex Renewable Energy (INE:CN) (INGXF) PT Raised to Cdn$28 at National Bank Financial
- Redrow PLC (RDW:LN) (RDWWF) PT Raised to GBP9 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!