RBC Capital Reiterates Outperform Rating on First Quantum Minerals (FM:CN) (FQVLF)
- Wall St rises as earnings lift outlook
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
RBC Capital analyst Sam Crittenden reiterated an Outperform rating and Cdn$0.00 price target on First Quantum Minerals (FM:CN) (OTC: FQVLF).
You May Also Be Interested In
- First Quantum Minerals Ltd. (FM:CN) (FQVLF) PT Lowered to Cdn$37.50 at National Bank Financial
- CGI Group Inc (GIB/A:CN) (GIB) PT Raised to Cdn$125 at Canaccord Genuity
- Baytex Energy (BTE:CN) (BTE) PT Raised to Cdn$3.25 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!