PhillipCapital Starts Avenue Supermarts (DMART:IN) at Buy (1)
- Nasdaq hits record high ahead of business activity data
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar slips after Fed's Powell downplays inflation fears
- Xpeng (XPEV) Leaps After Receiving a Green Light From Regulators to Raise Up To $2 Billion in Hong Kong IPO
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
PhillipCapital analyst Ankit Kedia initiates coverage on Avenue Supermarts (DMART:IN) with a Buy (1) rating and a price target of INR3,320.00.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Roth Capital Starts Climate Change Crisis Real Impact Acquisition Corp. (CLII) at Buy
- Pembina Pipeline Corp. (PPL:CN) (PBA) PT Raised to Cdn$45 at Canaccord Genuity
- Vermilion Energy (VET:CN) (VET) PT Raised to Cdn$13.50 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!