Peel Hunt Upgrades Marston's (MARS:LN) (MARZF) to Buy
- Wall Street dips as Fed meet gets underway
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
- Amazon (AMZN) Reiterated as Top Pick, Set to Pass Walmart (WMT) Overall in 2022 - JPMorgan
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Gains After Setting $2 Billion 2025 Sales Target, Analysts Positive
Peel Hunt analyst Douglas Jack upgraded Marston's (MARS:LN) (OTC: MARZF) from Add to Buy with a price target of GBP0.00 (from GBP0.60).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Scotiabank Upgrades Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacifico SAB de CV (GAPB:MM) (PAC) to Sector Outperform
- Jubilant Foodworks Ltd (JUBI:IN) PT Raised to INR2,900 at Credit Suisse
- Jefferies Upgrades ZTE Corp. (763:HK) (ZTCOF) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!