Nomura/Instinet Reiterates Buy Rating on Bank Central Asia Tbk (BBCA:IJ) (PBCRY)
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Nomura/Instinet analyst Tushar Mohata reiterated a Buy rating and IDR43,000.00 price target on Bank Central Asia Tbk (BBCA:IJ) (OTC: PBCRY).
You May Also Be Interested In
- L'Oreal SA (OR:FP) (LRLCY) PT Lowered to EUR305 at Berenberg
- Ten Entertainment Group Plc. (TEG:LN) PT Raised to GBP3.25 at Berenberg
- Sims Metal Management Limited (SGM:AU) (SMSMY) PT Raised to AUD19.40 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!