National Bank Financial Reiterates Sector Perform Rating on TELUS Corp. (T:CN) (TU)
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
National Bank Financial analyst Adam Shine reiterated a Sector Perform rating and Cdn$25.00 price target on TELUS Corp. (T:CN) (NYSE: TU).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nordea Bank Abp (NDA:SS) (NRDBY) PT Lowered to SEK130 at Goldman Sachs
- Ryanair (RYA:ID) (RYAAY) PT Raised to EUR20 at Deutsche Bank
- The Hut Group (THG:LN) PT Lowered to GBP8.85 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!