National Bank Financial Reiterates Sector Perform Rating on Crew Energy (CR:CN) (CWEGF)
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
National Bank Financial analyst Dan Payne reiterated a Sector Perform rating and Cdn$0.60 price target on Crew Energy (CR:CN) (OTC: CWEGF).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aixtron SE (AIXA:GR) (AIXXF) PT Raised to EUR27 at Barclays
- Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) (RBSPF) PT Raised to GBP2.30 at JPMorgan
- Chr Hansen Holding A/S (CHR:DC) (CHYHY) PT Raised to DKK490 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!