National Bank Financial Reiterates Outperform Rating on TELUS Corp. (T:CN) (TU)
- Global shares near record on U.S. infrastructure bill
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q4 EPS by 43c
- Banks clear Fed stress test; paving way to boost buybacks, dividends
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Offers FY22 Guidance
- Didi IPO Pricing: Seeking to Raise $4 Billion at Valuation of $62 Billion to $67 Billion, Books Already Fully Covered on First Day
National Bank Financial analyst Adam Shine reiterated an Outperform rating and Cdn$28.00 price target on TELUS Corp. (T:CN) (NYSE: TU).
You May Also Be Interested In
- PUMA SE (PUM:GR) (PUMSY) PT Raised to EUR95 at Credit Suisse
- Moncler SpA (MONC:IM) (MONRY) PT Raised to EUR63 at Deutsche Bank
- Vakifbank B Deg (VAKBDEG:TI) PT Lowered to TRY4 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!