National Bank Financial Reiterates Outperform Rating on First Quantum Minerals (FM:CN) (FQVLF)
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
National Bank Financial analyst Shane Nagle reiterated an Outperform rating and Cdn$18.50 price target on First Quantum Minerals (FM:CN) (OTC: FQVLF).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Axis Bank Ltd. (AXSB:IN) PT Raised to INR880 at Credit Suisse
- EQT AB (EQT:SS) (EQBBF) PT Raised to SEK360 at JPMorgan
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Dr Lal PathLabs Ltd (DLPL:IN) to Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!