Morgan Stanley Upgrades Steel Authority of India Ltd (SAIL:IN) to Overweight
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs on upbeat earnings, strong retail sales
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Morgan Stanley analyst Gaurav Rateria upgraded Steel Authority of India Ltd (SAIL:IN) from Equalweight to Overweight with a price target of INR75.00 (from INR66.00).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA Securities Upgrades Publicis Groupe SA (PUB:FP) (PUBGY) to Neutral
- Bank of Queensland Ltd. (BOQ:AU) (BKQNY) PT Raised to AUD10 at Credit Suisse
- China Minsheng Banking Corp Ltd (1988:HK) (CMAKY) PT Lowered to HK$4.10 at CIMB
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, Upgrades
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!