Morgan Stanley Upgrades Shimizu Corp (1803:JP) to Overweight
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Morgan Stanley analyst Atsuro Takemura upgraded Shimizu Corp (1803:JP) from Equalweight to Overweight with a price target of JPY1,060.00 (from JPY810.00).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (JKS) to Neutral
- BofA Securities Upgrades Publicis Groupe SA (PUB:FP) (PUBGY) to Neutral
- JPMorgan Upgrades Jiangxi Ganfeng Lithium Co Ltd. (002460:CH) to Overweight