Morgan Stanley Starts Clariant AG (CLN:SW) (CLZNY) at Equalweight
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Amazon (AMZN) to Offer Insurance to SMBs in UK
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
Morgan Stanley analyst Graham Hunt initiates coverage on Clariant AG (CLN:SW) (OTC: CLZNY) with a Equalweight rating and a price target of CHF20.00.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Starts Airbnb Inc. (ABNB) at Neutral
- Wartsila Oyj Abp (WRT1V:FH) (WRTBY) PT Lowered to EUR14 at RBC Capital
- TI Fluid Systems Plc. (TIFS:LN) PT Lowered to GBP2.90 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!