Morgan Stanley Resumes Wood Group (WG:LN) (WDGJF) at Equalweight
- Stocks firm, dollar retreats ahead of Fed decision
- Snap shares plunge 14% following Q4 report, warns of sales drop; analysts mostly bearish
- Eurozone inflation slows by more than expected in January
- AMD shares rise after Q4 report that beat expectations for revenue, EPS
- Electronic Arts (EA) drops over 10% on slashed forecast, Star Wars delay; analyst sees limited downside
Morgan Stanley analyst Rachel Fletcher resumes coverage on Wood Group (WG:LN) (OTC: WDGJF) with a Equalweight rating and a price target of GBP2.18.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Starts Rocket Pharmaceuticals (RCKT) at Overweight, Sees Over 100% Upside
- Frontken Corp Bhd. (FRCB:MK) PT Raised to MYR3.60 at Macquarie
- Infineon Technologies AG (IFX:GR) (IFNNY) PT Raised to EUR35 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!